Talking about the hidden dangers of fire in bars and Countermeasures
as an elegant cultural and entertainment place for people to exchange ideas, connect feelings, cultivate sentiment, and have fun, it has suddenly sprung up in some small and medium-sized cities. In each bar, people come and go, young men and women, primary and secondary school students come and go in an endless stream, crowded, full of seats, a lively scene, but the fire safety of these places is worrying. Through the visit and investigation of bar and city, the author talks about some superficial personal opinions
I. Analysis on the causes of potential fire hazards in bar
(I) lax fire law enforcement is the main reason for the existence of potential fire hazards. It is a song and dance entertainment and entertainment place, where people are highly concentrated, there are many flammable materials, many electrical equipment, large power consumption, large casualties and losses after a fire. It is one of the places where fire prevention work cannot be ignored. In 2000, the relevant ministries and commissions of the State Council revised the national standards such as the code for fire protection design of buildings (GBJ), and made strict requirements for song and dance entertainment venues such as bars as a compulsory measure. As a fire law enforcement department, especially some grass-roots units, they are not careful in the site selection and approval of places such as bars and cities, and engage in a speech hall. In the process of law enforcement, it is considered that they have passed the test by charging two training fees, but because of the "small benefits", they ignore the existence of the "big benefits" of fire hazards, resulting in the abnormal phenomenon of "law enforcement for the benefit", or confused by "relations" and "human relations", trading power and money, and doing nothing without benefits, Given the benefits, disorderly work led to lax law enforcement, which affected the seriousness of fire law enforcement, carried out material/process specification research and development experiments and structure selection, and the impartiality of research and development experiments
(II) the congenital fire hazard of the place is relatively serious. If the site selection and review of entertainment venues such as bar and other song and dance entertainment venues are not strictly in accordance with the code for fire protection design of buildings (GBJ), it will bring a lot of trouble to the daily fire supervision and management. Through the investigation of several bars and cities, the author found that most bars and cities are a safety evacuation door, and some safety evacuation doors open inward, which is not conducive to personnel evacuation; Although there is a second safety evacuation door in some places, it is guarded by the "iron general"; The width of some safety evacuation stairs and evacuation doors cannot meet the specification requirements; Some bars and towns are set in the basement or three or four floors above the ground, but the automatic fire-fighting facilities are not in place; Most of the business places and stairways in bars and cities are not equipped with emergency lighting for fire accidents, the electrical lines in the places are not threaded, the laying is disordered, the allocation of fire extinguishers is small, and the quality is poor. Legal persons and management personnel know too little about the basic knowledge of fire safety, and they can't use fire extinguishers. The fire safety management can't keep up with it. Once a fire occurs, the consequences are unimaginable
(III) human potential fire hazards in the place appear and disappear from time to time. Bars, cities and other song and dance entertainment venues are entertainment venues where the public gather. Although the fire approval procedures have been performed before the opening, some bars and cities have fully met the conditions for fire safety use, but due to the owners' weak awareness of fire safety and legal concept. In the bar and the city, the operation and management are not strictly in accordance with the quantity requirements approved by the fire department, the number of computers is increased without authorization, the fire safety evacuation passageway is occupied, and the indoor safety layout is changed. The second safety evacuation door has been guarded by the iron general for a long time, the temporary electrical lines and heating facilities are added without authorization in the business place, the combustible sundries are stacked and placed disorderly, and smoking is common, leaving new fire hazards in the aspect of fire safety
(IV) the internal fire safety management system is not implemented. Although every bar and city has formulated and hung fire safety management system signs, this is to meet the inspection and acceptance of the public security fire department. As the bar, city and other song and dance entertainment venues have not developed a unified fire safety management system, the owners are too simple in the content of the system, which is not practical, and even copied from other places without any modification, which is a mere formality in the management and implementation of the system. Through the investigation of several bars and cities, the author found that most bars and cities are managed by managers, while the owners (bosses) of bars and cities are not in the business place at all. Some bosses disappear, and some bosses work in the original unit, which is not conducive to the thorough implementation of the system and the implementation of the fire safety system, making the fire safety out of control and leakage, After the fire accident, no one organized and guided the safe evacuation of personnel, causing greater losses
II. Basic fire prevention requirements for song and dance entertainment venues such as bar
(I) code for how to improve the air quality in vehicles in building design fire prevention gbj16-87. Fire prevention requirements for song and dance entertainment venues such as bar:
(4) fire exits, evacuation routes and staircases should be set with standard lighting evacuation indicator signs. The indication signs shall be set on the top of the door, the evacuation passage and the wall below one meter from the ground at the corner. The distance between the indication signs set on the walkway shall not be greater than 20 meters
(5) emergency lighting lamps for fire accidents should be set in public entertainment places such as bars, and the lighting power supply time should not be less than 20 minutes.
2. Fire prevention requirements for the daily management of places:
(1) if public entertainment places such as bars are newly built, rebuilt or expanded, or the internal decoration of public entertainment places is changed, the construction or operator shall submit the fire protection design drawings to the local public security fire protection institution for examination and approval according to law, and the construction can be carried out only after examination and approval; When the project is completed, it must be subject to fire control acceptance by the public security fire control institution; Those that have not been accepted or fail to pass the acceptance inspection shall not be put into use
before using or opening business, the entertainment places gathered by the public must meet the fire safety conditions, apply for inspection to the local public security fire protection institutions according to law, and issue the "opinion on fire safety inspection" after passing the fire safety inspection
(2) in public entertainment places such as bars, a fire safety person of the place shall be determined from the legal representative or the main person in charge. When the anti safety person who has the function of limiting the swing angle is determined or changed, it shall be filed with the local public security fire protection institution
(3) the fire safety personnel shall perform the fire safety responsibilities, and be responsible for inspecting and implementing the fire prevention measures, the formulation and drilling of fire-fighting plans in the place, as well as the management of building fire-fighting facilities, fire passages, power supplies and fire sources
(4) when bars and other public entertainment places are open, they must ensure that the emergency exits and evacuation routes are unobstructed, and it is strictly prohibited to lock and block the emergency exits
(5) public entertainment places such as bars must strengthen electrical fire safety management and eliminate fire hazards in time. Do not overload electricity, and do not connect temporary wires without authorization
(6) it is strictly prohibited to store inflammables and explosives in public entertainment places such as bars.
(7) smoking and open flame lighting are prohibited in public entertainment places such as bars.
(8) when public entertainment places such as bars are open, the number of people shall not exceed the rated number.
(9) public entertainment places such as bars should formulate fire safety management systems and emergency safety evacuation plans. During and after business hours, special personnel shall be designated to carry out safety inspection
(10) public entertainment places such as bars should establish a fire safety system for all employees. All employees should be familiar with the necessary fire safety knowledge, be able to report fire, use fire extinguishing equipment, and organize personnel evacuation. New employees must receive fire safety training before taking up their posts
he is almost at a loss; One year later (11) public entertainment places such as bar should be equipped with a specified number of fire-fighting equipment and set up alarms. 1. Requirements for fire resistance rating, number of floors, length and building area of song and dance entertainment screening and entertainment places such as bar: this place should be set up on the outer wall of the first, second or third floors of grade I and II fire-resistant buildings, and should not be set on both sides or at the end of the bag walkway
when it must be set on other floors of the building, it should also comply with the following provisions:
① it should not be set on the second floor and below the second floor underground. When it is set on the first basement floor, the height difference between the ground of the first basement floor and the floor at the entrance and exit of the room shall not be greater than 10m
② the building area of one hall and room should not be greater than 200m2;
③ smoke prevention and exhaust facilities should be set. Mechanical smoke exhaust facilities shall be provided for underground rooms, rooms without windows or above ground rooms with fixed windows, as well as evacuation walkways with a length of more than 20m and no natural smoke exhaust, or evacuation walkways with direct natural ventilation but a length of more than 40m
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI